Note : Do not send any products
without return approval & return form, We don't accept or
responsible for un-documented returns,
All the returns or service repairs under warranty need to allow up-to 14 days from the day device is received by us.
We accept returns of goods sold within 14 days of initial purchase date expect explained below.
1. Used or Damaged items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
2. Special order or custom Items/Parts are non-refundable and non-returnable.
3. Any product that is returned without all item(s) included with the original product (i.e. accessories, manual) is non-returnable.
4. Opened software, games, videos, Phones or Computer parts are non-refundable and non-returnable.
5. Electronically sent software/licenses’/warranties can not be refunded.
6. Items that would be unhygienic to be re-sold can not be returned.
7. We do not accept change of mind as valid reason for return.
- Customer is responsible for return postage and it is advised to send goods back with tracking facility as we are not responsible for lost goods
recommend customers to pack the goods properly and make enough proof (i.e.pictures)
for record in case of unforseen incident or postal claims .
Product is Faulty
If a product is faulty on receipt (Dead on Arrival) they are generally replaced with a new unit rather than repaired.
There are certain exceptions to this rule.
Products that develop a fault after use are generally repaired rather than replaced. Some manufacturers require that the end user contact them directly regarding faulty products and not the retailer. In such cases please contact Evolveo and we will be happy to supply you with the manufacturer's contact details. Please note that your statutory rights are not affected, if you are having problems contacting/dealing with the manufacturer, we will be happy to assist you. The quickest route is usually always for customers to contact the manufacturer directly. There are some items that require troubleshooting at the source; an example is a router with connected to an internet connection. Evolveo Online will not be able to do this for you.
Goods were damaged in transit
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, please sign the delivery note accordingly.If your goods were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us immediately by email, Once the damaged goods are received back into our warehouse, we will send out a replacement for the item.
Minimum re-stocking fee is €25 which will be deducted from the refund amount towards handling and administration charges. This fee can be higher accordingly to the deferent items, postage, nature and value of product.
if you have any queries regarding our return please feel free to email us at email@example.com